This west facing condo can accommodate up to 7 guests with views of Cascade mountain. The decoration is a tribute to the First Nations people, which is reflected in the artefacts and artwork. You can enjoy your private balcony with BBQ while the sun sinks behind the mountains.
Canmore is a year-round destination with golf in the summer and both downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Some of the walking trails start just a few yards away from your apartment. Shops, restaurants, bars and art galleries are within a short walk, with two supermarkets more or less on the doorstep.
“What an amazing location and beautiful condo – a home away from home. We hardly used the car since everything is walking distance to the condo. I loved cooking in the well equipped kitchen and we relaxed in the evening by the fire and watched movies. There are so many great things to do in Canmore and locally like hiking, day tripping to Banff and walking into the beautiful little town of Canmore. One week here wasn’t enough!”
- The lofted upstairs bedroom has a 6ft. wide King size bed which can be split into 3ft. singles and has an en-suite shower room.
- Downstairs bedroom has two 3ft. singles and has use of the second bathroom which has a jetted jacuzzi tub and a shower.
- There is a 5ft. Queen size sofa-bed and a 3ft single sofa-bed in the Living Room.
- Fully fitted Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- All linen supplied
We are pleased to offer our guests a complementary welcome pack, so if you are desperate for a cup of tea or coffee and a taste of chocolate before you go shopping or siteseeing, you won’t be disappointed.
- Close to all local amenities. Short walk to downtown Canmore
- Free exclusive WiFi
- Free heated underground parking with allocated space.
- Choose from three communal roof top hot tubs
- Underfloor heating in tiled areas
- No additional fees or charges, only local tax at 5%
We are a small family business and we hope that you have enjoyed our brief description, but if you need any more help please feel free to phone us or e-mail us. We look forward to hearing from you and we hope we can play a part in your visit to the Canadian Rockies. We own additional units in the same building and on the same floor, so if you are planing a family gathering or a reunion, we will try and offer you a great deal on additional condos.
Easy to book highly recommended
Another great stay in Canmore in a well placed and comfy condo. Like the previous visitors we had travelled from the UKUK visitor
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.