Unit 411 can sleep up to 7 guests and has views towards The Benchlands mountain range. The decoration is an eclectic mix, combining antiques from England mixed with locally sourced Canadiana, giving a real sense of opulence, but with all the mod-cons. Your private BBQ and balcony offers a change from cooking in the fully fitted kitchen.
All our apartments are a short walk from the Bow River, which runs through the heart of the Bow valley and on into Calgary. Winter or summer there is always plenty to see and do as well as the mainstream activities like skiing and Canmore’s golf courses. You can take a dogsledding trip or a snow shoeing expedition. Being a family town most adventures can be tailored to suit all ages and abilities.
“We’ve been coming to Canmore for winter ski vacations for the past 8 years. Our stay at condo 411 at rentalsintherockies was by far the best. It is unsurpassed by location, convenience, comfort and hospitality. Every effort is made to make this your home away from home:fireplace, internet, widescreen TV etc.etc. This is one location that works if you don’t have access to a car. Shopping, groceries, buses to ski resorts are all within walking distance or a short cab ride away. The roof top outdoor hot tub is a welcomed pleasure after a day on the slopes. And of course the views! This rental also includes an outdoor patio with BBQ at your finger tips. You might however have to tackle the Canmore pigeons to get at it but for the most part we won that battle! We look forward to another stay soon!”
- The lofted upstairs bedroom has a 6ft. wide King size bed which can be split into 3ft. singles and has an en-suite shower room.
- Downstairs bedroom has a 5ft. queen bed and has use of the second bathroom which has a tub and a shower.
- There is a 5ft. Queen size sofa-bed and a 3ft single sofa-bedin the Living Room.
- Fully fitted Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- All linen supplied
Whether you’re looking for a weekend getaway or a week or two in the heart of The Canadian Rockies each of our apartments has everything you will need from towels to teaspoons.
- Close to all local amenities. Short walk to downtown Canmore
- Free exclusive WiFi
- Free heated underground parking with allocated space.
- Choose from three communal roof top hot tubs
- Underfloor heating in tiled areas
- No additional fees or charges, only local tax at 5%
Our apartments all have a heated allocated parking spot in the basement of the Canmore Crossing building, which requires key code to access. Fortunately our parking stalls are only a few feet away from the elevator. So no need for snow shovelling!